Bleach ● Forgotten Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach ● Forgotten Souls

●A Bleach RPG●

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Unfriendly Bout

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Unfriendly Bout Empty
PostSubject: A Unfriendly Bout   A Unfriendly Bout I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Teketsa sat in the arena by himself waiting for someone, That person most likley already knew who he was and why he wanted to fight with him so he sat waiting, His sword Tsuin Dangan was stabbed in the ground infront of him shimmering as small chunks of rocks and weak peices of ground floated up around it, It was a extremely powerful wind-based sword and a force to be recokned with, The person who he was waiting for was once his trusted his friend. His brother. And his student.................Now things have changed from the old times, His old sword Kuroi Dorogan was destroyed in the process of defeating a force that allowed him to move on from his death. He had never really gotten over this and he sat waiting, The boy that he was waiting for was now the vizard leader, With his real brother Alet, He waited for the man who has probably changed his name by now, But he stood up and yelled this. "SARROW!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel

Alet Rondel

A Unfriendly Bout Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unfriendly Bout   A Unfriendly Bout I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:07 pm

Alet walked into the arena with his sunglasses on and his normal captain's uniform on as well. As he started to get closer to the vizard before him, clouds started to fill the sky, and thunder came in along with lightning. The rain decided to hold off for the moment, though, Alet looked up as a bolt of lightning could be seen barely a mile away. Alet was now right next to the vizard with a smirk and his zapnpaktou in his right hand.

"Doesn't look like he'll be coming,..... do you mind if I take his place?"
Back to top Go down

A Unfriendly Bout Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unfriendly Bout   A Unfriendly Bout I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:44 pm

Teketsa lifted up his blade out of hte ground and span it without touching it then caught it. He looked at Alet "Alet.......What happpend to Sarrow"

OOC: Sorry for the short post, I have to eat and im on a ingame browser
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel

Alet Rondel

A Unfriendly Bout Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unfriendly Bout   A Unfriendly Bout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:22 pm

Alet slowly lifted his hand up to his face and grabbed his sunglasses, taking them off then hooking them onto his clothes. He then took moved his right hand to his left sleeve and started to roll it up, Alet then did the same with the right sleeve. Finally Alet smirked as he looked at the vizard, putting his hand clenched in the air, as if he was going to use his fist to battle, but now his zanpaktou was on the outside of his right arm.

"Well,..... let's just say he ran into some trouble..... so you wanna start or should I?"
Back to top Go down

A Unfriendly Bout Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unfriendly Bout   A Unfriendly Bout I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:09 am

Teketsa was still looking down and then a small evil grin appeared on his face "Wake up, Tsuin Dangan....." His pair of sunglasses flung on his face and air blasted everywhere as my sword exploded turning into a Silver and Obsidion Pistol both of them pointed at Alet, He them made 3 noises. The thing is about his guns is they dont need to be loaded or cocked and they can use any type of ammo he wants, He was choosing cero's at the molment, But to show the power of it one at a time he cocked one, Then the other and then slammed the bottom's of the guns together saying 3 noises, 3 words. " Click, Click, Boom" As soon as he said Boom he fired the massive wave of cero at Alet and looked at his two guns still bitter from loosing Kuroi Dorogan he scolded them on the power level.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel

Alet Rondel

A Unfriendly Bout Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unfriendly Bout   A Unfriendly Bout I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:23 pm

Alet smirked at the site of the vizards shikai, looks like they have the same fight style, but Alet wasn't going to use his shikai yet. As the cero was coming for him, he jumped into the air and as soon as he got to a hight he like, Alet disappeared using shupno to get away. Alet was now above the vizard with his left hand pointing at him, his lips started to move as he started to say something.

""Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"

A red ball of energy shot down at the vizard as Alet through his zanpaktou into the air. Without saying his release his zanpaktou turned into his shikai, two pistols fell into his hands as he landed a few feet away from the vizard. As it started to rain, Alet's element changed and the pistols started to fire off bullets made of ice.

OOC: XD sorry, I didn't read your zanpaktou before I made mine, I promise. I guess we just both had the same idea.
Back to top Go down

A Unfriendly Bout Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unfriendly Bout   A Unfriendly Bout I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:43 pm

OOC: Its okay XD
Teketsa grinned and out of no-where the attack that he shot at you returned to his guns then switched colors to a deeper gray and fired at Alet and the ball of energy, Since his attack was Darkness, Light, And a combination of both he fired his Light gun at the ball of energy then flipped one over so he was holding it like a __| and fired on there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Unfriendly Bout Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unfriendly Bout   A Unfriendly Bout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Unfriendly Bout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Forgotten Souls :: Other Role Playing :: Battle Stadium-
Jump to: