Bleach ● Forgotten Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach ● Forgotten Souls

●A Bleach RPG●

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dracaria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Dracaria Empty
PostSubject: Dracaria   Dracaria I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:06 pm

This is a story I've been working on

The Dragon’s Heart
Book one of The Knights of Dracaria Trilogy
By Lucas Berndt

Dracan unsheathed his sword and stabbed it through the body of a grapan. After pulling out his sword Dracan called his dragon, and they rode into the sky to survey the battle field. Suddenly a fire bolt came out of nowhere knocking him out of his saddle. As he fell he thought “Crap this is just my luck.”
Dracan woke with a start from his dream. Mumbling to himself he said “Man why do my dreams always end in bad things happening to me?” Out of nowhere his cousin Draynock appeared “maybe you can’t think straight on an empty stomach as usual.” “Well at least I’m not the annoying younger cousin” replied Dracan.
After another rousing debate with Draynock Dracan heads downstairs to get some breakfast, and sees his uncle holding something. His uncle directs a comment towards him “You slept late not a good thing to do today. Did you forget what today is?” Dracan racked his brain to figure out what his uncle had said then exclaimed “Shit I’ve been working so hard I forgot today was my sixteenth birthday.”
His uncle then hands him what he’d been holding all throughout their conversation. Dracan takes it and feels the familiar weight of a sword from when his father would teach him how to fight. Dracan tears the thin paper around the package away and finds that it’s his father’s sword. “I don’t deserve this uncle. This is the sword that set apart my father from every other citizen in Dracaria. This sword signified that he was one of the noble Knights of Dracaria.” His uncle replied “since when are you so crazy about long monologues? Either way you’re keeping that sword. Your father wanted you to have it. Now head of to the hatchery and see if you get a dragon.”
Dracan sets off towards the hatchery at a run. Many of the other villagers greet him on his way, but he can only yell brief hellos back to them. As he reaches the hatchery he straps his father’s sword onto his belt, and then knocks on the door of the hatchery to be let in. Finally after what seemed like ages of waiting the old man Mornacian keeper of the hatchery finally arrives at the door. Looking up Mornacian stared at Dracan for a long while then said “Dracan it’s you I’ve been waiting. I thought you would have been here an hour ago.” “I slept late I’m sorry. Now can I come in?” “Fine young one.”
After entering the hatchery Mornacian forces Dracan into a pentagram and says “yell come to me my dragon and if you have one the case its egg resides in will come to you.” Dracan repeats what Mornacian told him too exactly, and before him appears a box that has more jewels on it than the king has in his treasury.
Soon the box breaks apart revealing a shining red egg. Dracan goes to retrieve the egg but before he can a large crack runs along its side. Soon a young fire dragon is lying on the ground. Dracan picks it up and puts it over his shoulders.
Mornacian smiles when he sees the dragon. “That little one has a power that will help you on your journey. Do not abuse him or he will leave. Now go your uncle has already called the representative from the Academy, and unlike me they don’t like people to be tardy.”
Dracan nods then starts running back to the house. The little dragon he has on his shoulder wakes up and yawns. It then touches Dracan with its head. A mental link opens up, and Dracan is amazed at all the thoughts of the little dragon. “I’m hungry.” The little dragon tells Dracan. Dracan smiles at what the little dragon had told him. “Don’t worry when we get back to the hut I share with my uncle I’ll feed you.”
Dracan and the dragon are soon at the hut where they see his uncle and a man Dracan had never seen before. Dracan’s uncle beckons for him to come over and he does. “Dracan this is Mordock. He is from the academy.” Mordock extends his hand and Dracan shakes it. “It is nice to meet you Dracan I have heard good things from your uncle.” Dracan smiles when he hears that his uncle had actually found good things to tell Mordock.
“Mordock I have one question. How did you get here so fast? You have no horse or other kind of steed.” Mordock and Dracan’s uncle laugh. “I am skilled in magic Dracan. What would take a regular traveler a few days takes me a few minutes. Now go pack your things we must leave quickly.”
Dracan rushed up to his room. The little dragon fluttered down on to Dracan’s bed and laid there as Dracan packed his things. “I’m still hungry.” That brought another smile to his face. “You have a one track mind don’t you little one.” Dracan then hit himself in the head. “I can’t believe I haven’t named you. Your name is now Draganta. How do you like that little one?”
The little dragon starts flying about the room. Dracan can tell Draganta is pleased with his new name. Dracan then finished packing and the little dragon followed him. When they were in the kitchen Dracan’s stomach growled he smiled since this meant he could finally get Draganta some food. “Oh yeah I forgot breakfast. Well might as well get something for us both.”
Dracan took out two pieces of the dried meat they kept in the house. He threw one piece to Draganta and then grabbed himself some bread. He eats his food then heads back outside. His pack is on his back and his sword at his waste. “So are we ready to go?” Mordock asked this while charging magic throughout his body so he could use it to transport them to The Academy.
Dracan nodded and then Mordock let the flow of magic transport them to the Academy. Dracan stared in awe as he saw the huge castle like structure of the Academy. What woke him from his dreamlike state was a voice yelling his name. He turned around and was tackled by a girl with flame red hair.
“Dracan how have you been all these years?” Dracan smiled as he saw who it was. “I’ve been fine Arianna. Now please get off me.” The young girl got off of Dracan and they both got up to their feet. Arianna hugged Dracan for a few seconds then let go.
Dracan then hears a yell from a man in the crowd. After he pushes through the crowd Dracan sees a young man probably a year older than Dracan comes over with two dragons on his shoulders. One of them flies over to Arianna and lands on her shoulder. It cuddles her lightly and Arianna pets it on the head.
The young man looks at Dracan with disdain. “Arianna why must you mingle with the commoners?” He gives Dracan another hate filled look then waits for Arianna’s response. Dracan really wondered why Arianna would associate with a man like this.
“I’m not a commoner. I am the son of Aaron Dragonsword, and childhood friend of Arianna. Now I must wonder who you are.” Dracan already hated this man so he wanted to make sure this man knew who he was. “Also if you insult me again you will taste my steel.” Dracan’s hand shifted to his sword.
Back to top Go down

Dracaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracaria   Dracaria I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:51 pm

SO tottaly not a rip of eragon =P.

I challanged you in battle arena. Idk bout your whole name change thing. So I want to fight Sarrow. Not your character right now
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Dracaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracaria   Dracaria I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:56 pm

ever think i don't want to fight
Back to top Go down

Dracaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracaria   Dracaria I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:24 pm

Wuts you prob dood...Im bored nobody wants tofight me and Nobody give me arank
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Dracaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracaria   Dracaria I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:43 am

If he doesn't want to fight, he doesn't want to fight. That's how it works... but, if you want, I suppose, since you're begging sooo much, once I get another bankai skill, I'll fight you.
Back to top Go down
Vaash

Vaash

Dracaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracaria   Dracaria I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:12 pm

I suggest making paragraphs DD it kinda hurts my eyes when I read it when everything is so close up together ^^ Otherwise it's not bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dracaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracaria   Dracaria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dracaria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Forgotten Souls :: Off Topic :: Art Corner-
Jump to: