Bleach ● Forgotten Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach ● Forgotten Souls

●A Bleach RPG●

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain's Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naku
Mod
Naku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Naku stepped into her simple office, decorated with random with pieces of red and blue furniture. She kept a spare bed in her office, just in case she was there late at night. Her desk was left completely unorganized, yet she's still able to find everything perfectly fine, despite what other captains say. She brought a hand to her eye and used her sleeve, which was too long for her arm and covered her hand, to rub the sleep from her eye. She made a light yawn and walked over to her bed. She missed out on sleeping the night before, since she got lost in the darkness and couldn't find her house. When she finally found it, she only had two hours to sleep. She fell onto her bed and started to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Sarrow was in his old Shinigami robes. He knocked on the door of the Captain of 12th Division's captain. He was bored so he had wanted to do this. He looked like any other Shinigami but he had his regular clothes on underneath the robe. He had wanted to talk to a captain so he thought this would be the perfect time.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Naku's eyes lightly flickered open. She let out a groan as she started to sit up. "Helloooo....?" Her sleep deprived state restricted her from speaking too well, but it also kept her from acting shy. Who would be knocking on her door at this time in the morning? She sat up and leaned her back against the wall, watching the door that had emitted sound recently.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Sarrow came in. "Hello. I am from 11th company. My Vice-Captain told me to come talk to you." Sarrow had made that story up as soon as he had knocked on the door. He then remembered how him and his brother used to make fun of their Vice-Captain.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:55 pm

"Ok..." She slowly tried to wake herself, but stayed fairly tired. Her normal self came back and her eyes opened up wider. "Wh-what do you want?" Her small, shy voice came out as she sat and waited for an answer. Her eyes scanned over this shinigami. He seemed different then the others. Suspicious. She tried to sense his reitsu, but couldn't find out what the odd part of it was. She was too tired for this. She needed to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Sarrow could tell that this girl didn't think he was a Shinigami. "Well I wanted to talk to a captain." Sarrow took the robes off to show his regular clothes. "To see how they kept their subordimates in check." Sarrow was happy he was out of the robes. He had never liked them anyways.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Naku's eyes widened further and she backed up against the wall behind her. "Who are y-you?" The clothes seemed so... normal... As if this guy was from the world of the living, or the Rukongai, or, something. But, his reitsu seemed so shinigami-like. She started to sense what that other part was. It was... hollow? He was part shinigami, part hollow... but, how? What was he?
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:09 pm

"I am Sarrow Momochi. I am the leader of the vizards along with my brother. Don't worry though I'm not going to hurt you. I hold no grudge against the Soul Society. Now will you answer my question?" Sarrow was supprised that a captain would be a shy girl.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Naku started to loosen up. A vizard? She hadn't seen on in while. He... he would be a perfect test subject. She could find out what makes him tick. No! He was friendly, she won't do that to him. "I-I just tell them what to do... and if they deny me, I listen to reason, and if it doesn't work, I take this out..." Naku reached in her pocket and held up her zanpaktou dagger. "But, most of the time, I don't have to resort to that..." Her voice stayed small and light as she pulled her blanket over her shoulders to warm up.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:01 pm

"Yeah i don't think that would work on any of my subordinates. I don't even think it would work on my twin brother." Sarrow started to wonder if this captain could become an ally so that he could get the Soul Society to stop hating Vizards. Sarrow yawned. He hadn't got much sleep last night because he had to do paper work. "How do you keep up with your paper work?" Sarrow thought that he could sqeeze lots of advice out of this captain.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:15 pm

"Keep up?" Naku pointed to her desk, her sleeve still covering her hand. Her desk was a mess, papers were strewn about everywhere. The was no part of 'desk' actually showing on the top. "I actually don't have too much paperwork to do unless I, or somebody in my division, invent something new, then I have to go through a bunch..." She pulled the blanket closer, wanting to get as warm as she could. "Is this all you came for?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:28 pm

"I don't know anymore. I was bored so I decided to talk to a captain about some stuff. Now I don't know what I want to do now." Sarrow started to scratch his head. He really had nothing to do. So he didn't know what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:17 pm

"Uhh... so..." Naku thought deeply, trying to keep her mind off the question. "Uhh..." Don't say it, don't say it... "So... could I run some tests on you--" She covered her mouth and opened her eyes, surprised at herself. Aww, crap... "Uhh... I mean..." She lightly started to blush, nervously, not able to undo what she had said.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:30 pm

"Tell me what kind of tests and I might think about it." Sarrow knew that if he came to the twelth division he would be asked that question so he really didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:33 pm

Naku was surprised that he took it so easily. "Uhh... I would test to see how your mask forms... and... I would cut you open to see the difference between a Vizard and a Shinigami..." She stayed nervous. Her addiction to her work made her say what she said.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Sarrow laughs. "I'll do the first thing but not the second. I don;t care to be cut open." Sarrow really didn't care if this shinigami asked him things like this because he was used to it being a vizard.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:42 pm

"I expected you to say that..." Naku stood up and stretched, dropping the blanket on the bed behind her. "Well, step outside and we'll head to the testing facility..."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Sarrow smiled. "Sure." Sarrow gets out of the room then waits for the captain. He had no idea where anything was because he hadn't been in the soul society for at leat 100 years.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Naku nodded and followed the odd Vizard out the door. She made a light smile and started to walk down the hall, hoping her would follow. Now that she was standing, she could notice a large height difference between the two. It was about a foot, maybe larger. This made her even more nervous. What if he was lying and he was going to end up attacking her. She wouldn't be able to protect herself too well. Naku kept her hand on the hilt of her dagger, just in case something happened.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:00 pm

Sarrow saw her reach for her dagger. "Don't worry I don't attack people who aren't my enemies." Sarrow smiled. He was teeling the truth. He hated that because he was a vizard he wasn't trusted.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Naku's unfortunately strong ability of rhetoric came to power here. "And, what's saying you aren't my enemy? So far I have no proof that we are friends, beside what you say, but at any moment here, you could easily turn on me and attack me..." She didn't want to say what she had said. That was something she needed to work on. Her ability to control her words.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:09 pm

Sarrow smiled. "Yeah I guess you do have a point. Oh well I hope you can come to see me as an ally not an enemy." Again the feeling of hate that just because he was a vizard he was mistrusted.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:13 pm

"Sorry if some of the things I say aren't the most polite, or nice things... I have a couple problems..." Naku continued to walk down the hall, starting to turn a corner. "Just a bit longer and we'll be at the stairs..."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:22 pm

"Sounds good." Sarrow was really wanted to get the test over with so he could go back to goofing off. He had made his brother do all their paper work.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:43 pm

OOC: Switch topic after this post...

Naku approached a metal door that seemed to be perfectly sealed shut. "Only one way to open this..." She place her hand on her hilt and whipped out her dagger, stabbing it between the two chunks of metal. She pulled at the dagger like a crowbar and unjammed the door, opening it. She pushed it open. Inside were some stairs that were shrouded in darkness. "Alright, just walk down there..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain's Office
Page 1 of 1