Bleach ● Forgotten Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach ● Forgotten Souls

●A Bleach RPG●

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain's Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel

Alet Rondel

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Alet Rondel walked into his office with a stack of papers, stacked up passed his head, because of this he could barely see. He slowly and carefully walked over to his desk and put down his papers, sighing at the same time. Alet then put his hands to his hip and started looking around at the office. The walls were all a dark blue color. One wall had a window giving a view to a small pond with fish in it, in front of the window was the desk that he just put the papers on. On the wall across the room was a giant fish tank reaching from one side of the room to the other. Next to that wall was the wall containing the door, and acroos from that was a wall containing photos of Alet greeting newly made shinigami.

"What a day."

Alet sighed as he slowly walked over to his chair and sat down. He quickly turned the chair around and got closer to the window, so he could look outside to see the fish swimming in the pond.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:47 pm

Sarrow appeared in front of the door. He was back in his Shinigami robes. He knocks on the door. he hadn't gotten much out of the last captain except learning how powerful he was. He wondered what this captain was like compared to the last one.

OOC You better post on your site Alet or I'll hurt you
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel

Alet Rondel

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:35 am

OOC: I posted Razz

Alet slowly turned his chair around as he felt the presence of not only a shinigami but as well as a hollow, but something was different about the two presences, they were one. In front of Alet was now a vizard, he slowly took his sunglasses off as he smirked at the vizard. Alet slowly got out of his chair and walked over to the fish tank, and started looking at the only goldfish in the tank.

"What's a vizard doing in a place like this?"

This was the first time Alet had seen a vizard in Soul Society in a long time, it wasn't that he had anything against them, it was just that he had no personal interest in them. As Alet looked into the fish tank he spotted many different groups of fish but only one goldfish, this was done on purpose, a resemblance of how he felt different from everyone else and couldn't seem to trust anyone.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:20 pm

"Wow you actually know what I am. The last captain I talked to couldn't figure it out. I'm here to come see how you captains get all of your paper work done and how you keep your subordinates in line." Sarrow took off his old robes since the shinigami had already figured out who he was.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel

Alet Rondel

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:42 pm

Alet turned around with a smirk on his face, discipline was actually fun for him while paper work he didn't care too much for. He then turned his few to the paper work and scratched his head, hating paperwork he hadn't filed these papers yet, but he was gonna get to it.... eventually. Alet then walked over to his desk and opened a part of it, taking out a little water gun, this wasn't any water gun though, it was specifically made to look like his shikai. He then turned back towards the vizard.

"Well, paperwork is boring so I take my time on the least important things, but I do the most important things as fast as I can, just ignore the paper work on the desk. And as for discipline, I use this."

Alet took the water gun over to the fish tank and put it in, letting water get into the whole at the top. He then walked back over to the vizard with a small smirk as he slowly raised the water gun to his face. Alet then slowly pulled the trigger splashing water into the vizard's face as he let out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 am

Sarrow wipes the water ff his face. He then backs up. "Well that's a little less explosive then what I do." Sarrow then throws a small firecracker. It makes a small pop and it was done. "i usually do that." Sarrow thought this captain was alot more fun then the last one he had talked to.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel

Alet Rondel

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Alet kept his smirk as he stopped laughing, he then walked back over to his desk and opened part of it back up to put the water gun in it. He then took his sunglasses off the desk and put them back onto his face in front of his eyes, there wasn't really a reason for doing this, he just liked having sunglasses on, they made him feel comfortable in a way. Alet sat down in his chair and looked at the vizard.

"Well, I don't really just squirt water in there face, this water gun is specially made to look like my shikai,..... it scares the squad members."

Alet swung his chair around and arched his back a little to look out the window and into the small pond that was out side his office. He then noticed he hadn't introduced himself yet, neither had the vizard. Alet swung his chair around and stood up. He then slowly walked over to the vizard once more and held out his hand.

"My name is Alet Rondel, the captain of the tenth division..... and you mite be?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:10 pm

Sarrow takes Alet's hand and shakes it. "I'm Sarrow Momochi. Along with my brother I am leader of the Vizards." Sarrow yawned. He had stayed up late doing the paperwork the night before because his brother had skipped out on him.

OOC post on your site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain's Office
Page 1 of 1