Bleach ● Forgotten Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach ● Forgotten Souls

●A Bleach RPG●

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing Facility

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naku
Mod
Naku

Testing Facility Empty
PostSubject: Testing Facility   Testing Facility I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:48 pm

This is where all the top secret tests by squad 12 are done. Only squad 12 and their experiments were allowed down here, unless exceptions were made. It was a dark, stone room with a metal table. The entire place was clean, as it was sterilized perfectly after every experiment.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Testing Facility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Facility   Testing Facility I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:52 pm

"Whoa this is really wierd" Sarrow looked around at the facility. He thought that 12th Division almost went to far on this facility. He thought about how simple 11th Company's area were so he was kind of amazed.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Testing Facility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Facility   Testing Facility I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Naku walked down the stairs and flicked a switch on the wall, turning on all the fluorescent lights in the room. Each step she took made an echo throughout the entire room. "Well, let's begin..." She walked over to the metal table and took something that looked like a metal briefcase out of it. She opened up the case and and looked over to Sarrow. Her hands pulled her sleeves up so her hands weren't covered by them. "Alright, form your mask..." She stared at the small meters in the case, waiting for them to move and tell a story.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Testing Facility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Facility   Testing Facility I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:05 pm

Sarrow pulled his mask out from the shadows. It formed nicely. He didn't put it on because that wasn't part of the test. "Is that what you wanted?" Sarrow wondered what type of readings those instruments would give.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Testing Facility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Facility   Testing Facility I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 am

Naku looked over the meters, interestedly. The meters were moving in odd positions. She looked up at Sarrow. He was just holding his mask, wasn't putting it on. The machine she was using was still acting quite oddly. It was used to test reitsu. Shinigami, Hollow, Quincy, Bount... but it didn't have vizard. For some off reason, the shinigami and hollow meters were going up and down randomly. The signal was completely aimed at Sarrow, so she wasn't getting tested. "Could I have you put on your mask, to see if it changes anything?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Testing Facility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Facility   Testing Facility I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:22 am

"Sure." Sarrow puts on the mask. He felt the usual surge of power. He loved this feeling. "Now how are the readings." Sarrow was smiling under his mask. He loved showing of his powers.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Testing Facility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Facility   Testing Facility I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:08 pm

This part was... interesting. Two of the meters had broken. "They're... over the top... this is amazing..." Naku made a light smile and closed the briefcase. "That's all I need, for now. Further testing is needed."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Testing Facility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Facility   Testing Facility I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Sarrow made his mask disapear. "So when will that be?" Sarrow wanted to make sure he wasn't kicking someone's ass the day of the test.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Testing Facility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Facility   Testing Facility I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:08 am

"Whenever I have people to help me... I may use you, or I may use somebody else. Any vizard would do..." Naku lifted the briefcase and started to walk over to Sarrow. "Well, that's it..." She pointed to the stairs. "It would be best that we leave within 30 seconds..."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Testing Facility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Facility   Testing Facility I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:59 am

"Yeah you might as well tell me when you want another Vizard. I think I'm really the only one who would actually come. If you need me come to the realworld and find me." Sarrow then shunpoed out of the room. he smiled this had been a more productive day then he imagined.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Testing Facility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Facility   Testing Facility I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:58 pm

Naku lightly smiled. She started to walk toward the stairs. She closed the big metal door behind her. As she said, it's best not to stay in there for much longer. The cleaning process was coming. The entire room would be completely sterilized, as in, burned til it was clean. She walked up the dark stairs and reached the final door at the top. She closed it shut, looking down the hall she had started from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Testing Facility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Facility   Testing Facility I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing Facility
Page 1 of 1