Bleach ● Forgotten Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach ● Forgotten Souls

●A Bleach RPG●

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing out some things...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naku
Mod
Naku

Testing out some things... Empty
PostSubject: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Naku walked into the large field, her over-sized captain's jacket flowing behind her. Her sleeve-covered hand was on her dagger as she walked towards the center of the field. She needed something to test her abilities out on, hopefully something would come by.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:34 pm

"Hey there." Alchem says, appearing behind Naku.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsouls.rpg-board.net
Naku
Mod
Naku

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:39 pm

That Vizard did something you should never do: surprise Naku. Her eyes lit up and she yanked her dagger from her sheathe, placing her hand over it, releasing her shikai. She swung the spear backwards, aiming for whatever was talking to her. She didn't see what it was, she just attacked by instinct.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Alchem swiftly dodged, smirking. "What'd I do?" He gave a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Naku calmed herself and stabbed her spear into the ground. "Y-you scared me..." She leaned herself on the spear and lightly closed her eyes, trying to calm more.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:51 pm

"Am I ugly or somethin'?" Alchem said, dusting himself off.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:53 pm

This guy seemed awfully laid back. "No... I just don't like being startled..." Naku stood strait up, noticing and extravagant height difference between her and this man, maybe more than a foot. She yanked her spear from the ground and stood it up, blade facing the sky.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm

"So... You bored too, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:57 pm

"Uhh... s-somewhat..." She turned her weapon and held it horizontally, in both hands. Tightening her grip around it.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:00 pm

"Ok. Well, if you need me, my brother's making me 'train' or something."
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:03 pm

"Ok... uhh... would you mind a fight? I need to test something..." This would be interesting. If this went according to plan, she would be able to activate the strongest of abilities.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:03 pm

"Eh, why not. I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:06 pm

"Oh, uhh, just... watch out, this might get dangerous..." Naku took a couple steps back as she started to spin her spear into place. She wouldn't be able to do much. Her shikai was completely for healing and researching purposes, other then the spear, which she hadn't mastered. She'd have to wait until later, when she could release her surprise.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:09 pm

"Ready?" Said Alchem, releasing his sword.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:11 pm

"S-sure..." Naku slid her foot back into a battle position and held her spear forward, ready to attack. "You first..."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:13 pm

"Tear in space." Alchem cut the air with his sword. A portal opes, and he walks in.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:17 pm

Naku looked at this. She was confused, but she stayed wary of the world around her. All the colors around her flowed into her head as she memorized them, being sure to check if anything was out of order. Being in the 12th division especially helped her with this aspect. She eyes constantly flicked around, going to the the portal more then anything.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:20 pm

"Sup cutie." Alchem says, appearing behind her. Alchem slashed.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:23 pm

OOC: It would help a bit if you added some detail to these posts to I can be sure of my circumstances...

Naku immediately turned around and bashed her spear into the man's blade. So, he could transport. Very simple to counter. She took a small step backward and pushed reitsu into her feet just as her foot made contact with the ground, causing her to shunpo backward. This should be a simple fight to win. Yet, she still didn't know anything about this man. "So, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:29 pm

OOC: Ok.

IC:
"Alchem, what's yours?" Alchem held out his blade, whispering "Illusions." He then duplicated. Again and again. Then there were ten, surrounding Naku.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:37 pm

This, wasn't as easy to count. She could do a spin strike and risk opening up her weak points. Or, she could do something MUCH easier. She grabbed the gem on the back of her spear. It turned white. "Naku..." A white flash blinded the air. Once the light cleared and went back to normal, Naku's entire body was white and the spear wasn't there. White wings blasted out from her back and she started to come back into vision. Her hair was longer and on the back of her left hand was a clear gem. In her right hand was the dagger that was her sealed zanpakuto. She flew into the air, fairly far away from all the people on the ground. She seemed surprised at this form. She hadn't used it before. Just a bit longer and she would be able to try out the abilities this form had.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:40 pm

"is that bankai or something?"
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:56 pm

"You could call is that..." Naku's voice was softer and more angelic, yet it spoke in perfect volume to the Vizard. She held her left hand in a fist and lifted it. The gem turned black and a dark aura flowed off of it, covering Naku. When it clear, her eyes were demonic, the knife in her hand had made a four-edged blade covering her entire hand, and her wings became wings of demons. The black aura around her smelled of death. She folded her wings and started to fly towards the ground, blade first. She made collision with the ground and yanked her blade out, opening her wings again, ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:59 pm

"My turn." Alchem was covered in light, and then walked out, looking like this. "Time to get serious, cutie."
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Naku's smile grew into an evil, demonic one. "Alright..." Her aura grew and easily killed all the clones. "Come and get me!" She flapped her wings and flew back a couple yards, still grin. She held up her bladed hand, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing out some things...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next