Bleach ● Forgotten Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach ● Forgotten Souls

●A Bleach RPG●

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing out some things...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Naku
Mod
Naku

Testing out some things... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 pm

The air around them became lighter. Naku could feel herself staying in the air without using her wings. She had an advantage here. She could move at will, he probably couldn't. Her wings pushed her to the ground. "Simple!" She kicked her legs off the ground, speeding herself towards Alchem, her bladed fist held out.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:33 pm

Alchem opened a tear in space in front of him. He positioned it so Naku would fly in. He made another behind him, where Naku would come out.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsouls.rpg-board.net
Naku
Mod
Naku

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Her heightened sense of observation noticed the rip in space. She moved her wings to stop herself, but the lack of gravity made it a little hard. She flew through the portal, ending up behind Alchem. She turned her body, using her wings, angrily. She stood there, waiting for him to move towards her instead.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:07 am

But alchem instead walked into the portal in front of him. Instead of coming out of the other one, he appeared out of a third portal behind Naku.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsouls.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some things...   Testing out some things... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing out some things...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3